The best court case is the one you don’t have to experience.
At HB Legal, we usually start by exploring resolution by negotiation. In our opinion, it’s often the preferred strategy to achieve our client’s goals. While court victories can be sweet, the stakes can be high. Financially and emotionally, the litigation process can take its toll.
In prosecuting claims or in defence, our lawyers are astute negotiators. With expert knowledge in business and property law, we unpack the details of your dispute. Determine the course of action. And apply strategies to negotiate a resolution before it gets to a formal hearing or court case.
When litigation is unavoidable however, your best defence is a good offence.
Having conducted litigation in all New South Wales Courts and tribunals, our seasoned litigators are well-positioned to represent you with vigour.
- Supreme Court
- District Court
- Land and Environment Court
- Local Court
- Federal Court of Australia
- Australian Human Rights Commission
- NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal (NCAT)
- High Court of Australia
Areas we help clients navigate include:
- Building and Construction Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Debt Recovery, Statutory Demands & Insolvent Trading
- Family Provision and Estate Claims
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Lessor/Lessee Claims
- Commercial Litigation
- Joint Venture and Partnership Disputes
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution Strategies